Friday, February 17, 2012

perfect SMILE ***SWV and FD***

My son Morgan went down one of those inflatable boucey house slides - he adores them - and at the bottom my mother got this great shot of his wonderful smile.  It just shows up how much fun he was having that day, so bright and cheerful, the pure innocence of being a child!!

This layout is for a challenge at Frosted Designs, use brads or eyelets on your project.  I hope you can pop on over and play along!!

I made this layout with my Scraps with V kit.  This is one of 2 layouts that you can purchase the supplies for and create!!  Instructions and pictures included!!


I decided on a fun and cheery look for this layout to match the expression on my son's face. 

Enjoy!!

Erin R.

5 comments:

  1. Love your colors, and the Scrap with V kit! What a great photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet smile your son has!! And you did a fabulous job of capturing the moment! Love your colors and use of brads on this one!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love all the bright cheery colours and your son is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page Erin! I really like your paper choices and the cute brads you used! Cute son too:)
    ~Kim
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent crafting skills, Erin! The choice of colors and brads is perfect. Your son Morgan does have a lovely smile. I am relatively new to scrapbooking, and I am loving it. Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...