Monday, August 17, 2015

Princess Wands and Prince Scepters **Video** Paper House & Xyron & Craftwell

My daughter is completely infatuated with princesses, and it does not matter which one, just princesses in general.  So for her 3rd Birthday we are doing a Princess and Prince themed party.  I wanted the party favors to be something the kids would play with at the party and also think was fun, and then I thought wands!!  I have papers and ribbons up to my ears and I do not have to spend a thing to make these fun little wands for my daughter's party!!  Well, after making one for her my boys wanted one for themselves, but in their words "Not Pink!!"  So I let them pick out their own papers and created scepters for them.


Here is a video about how I created these fun wands and scepters.


I let my kids pick the papers they wanted for their wands.  My daughter picked 2 papers from the Paper House Garden Paper Pad in pink and Purple and my boys found Paper House Military papers they they loved.
https://www.paperhouseproductions.com/


I wanted the wands to hold up for some time, so I used the Xyron Creative Station Double Sided Laminated Refill in the 9" and 5" size to make these extra sturdy.

https://www.xyron.com/en-US/
For an extra pop I used each of the 4 Craftwell Embossing folders for the top portion on each of the wands and scepters.
http://www.craftwellusa.com/

Come join this amazing partnership of Craftwell and Xyron this week until August 21st!
 
  Here are some up close shots of each of the wands and scepters.





You can't ask for a bigger smile that this for creating such a fun little thing. 


PS - They wands have been made for over a week and they still play with them!!

Supplies Used
Papers - Paper House
Embossing Folders - Craftwell
Laminating Machine - Xyron
Ribbons - May Arts
Eyelets - We R Memory Keepers
Punches - Marvy & EK
Number Stickers - American Crafts
Embossing Machine - Cuttlebug
Stapler
Buttons
Wet Adhesive - Beacon
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute idea! Your little princess seems to be loving the wands! TFS Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she still is playing with them 3 weeks later!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...