Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Creative Embellishments March Unboxing

Come check out the amazing haul I just got from Creative Embellishments for March!!  I got tons of chipboard, some wood pieces, and a stamp all for $46.10!!  I just love to add chipboard and wood to my projects, it adds so much depth and character to anything, hard so make anything look bad with such nice embellishments to start with!!

Here is my March Haul!!


Thanks for stopping by and I love comments and subscribers!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. ooooo what a great haul. Can't wait to see them on your projects. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, Lynn was able to see it. I get the message this video is private. Makes me wonder if it's me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me check what is going on!!

      Delete
    2. It's there now, Erin. Strange.

      Delete
    3. I switched it to private by accident...oops, still getting the hang of the youtube interface...

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the haul of chipboard goodies. Cant wait to see your creations with them. BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...