Friday, April 1, 2016

Spread Your Wings **Creative Embellishments & Ken Oliver & Canvas Corp**

I just got the Ken Oliver Color Burst and Liquid Metals in the mail and I knew I had to create something with them.  I also had this paper that was more of a materiel and knew it would work wonderfully with the products because how saturated they can get with all the water application.    



Here is a step y step video tutorial on how I made this card.



I really wanted to play on the colors and feel of the Creative Embellishments April inspiration which to me was free, alive, and full of color.


Come join in on the CE Monthly challenge.  You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.  It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.  Combining with other challenges is permitted.  PLEASE USE AT LEAST 1 OF  CE products on your projects.  WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winners are announced the day after the challenge ends and on the same month’s challenge post.
Here are some close up shots of the card.



Here are the fun Ken Oliver Color Burst and Liquid Metals colors I used.
http://www.kensworldinprogress.com/
I used the Music in my Heart chipboard and Butterfly Flair on the card, but really kept it simple letting the fun colors shine through.
https://creativeembellishments.com/

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies Used
Card Base - Canvas Corp
Cardstock - Canvas Corp
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments 
Flair - Creative Embellishments
Colors/paints - Ken Oliver
Other Paper - Atlantic Papers
Mediums - Prima & Artpro
Heat Gun - Marvy
Scissors/Trimmer - Fiskars
Pen
Glue - Beacon

7 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...