Friday, May 20, 2016

DIY Cornhole Game with Burlap Bean Bags **Canvas Corp & Tattered Angels & Beacon**

I love that the weather is nice to be outside and play in the backyard, and what fun it is to play a nice family game.  So my husband and I worked together to create a cornhole game for our backyard for family and friends that come over on these warm spring and summer days.  It is perfect for any party or just a family night outside free of technology and full of laughs. For those that have never played, you throw the bean bags into the holes and score points, you set the rules and just have fun!!





Here is a full video on how the the base was created.


Now I had to make my own bean bags, but instead of corn or beans I used pea gravel, since I had it and well, why not?   Here is a video on how I made these cute bags.


Now go out and have some fun playing in the backyard with your family!!

Supplies Used
Burlap - Canvas Corp
Rope - Canvas Corp
Paint - Tattered Angels
Wood
Rocks
Glue - Beacon

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...