Monday, September 5, 2016

Review of Paper Pumpkin Kit Card by Stampin Up

I picked up this box from a CKC convention about 2 years ago.  It is from Stampin Up and it is a card kit program called Paper Pumpkin.  I have not touch it since I got it except for taking the ink out of it, and have since lost the kink, boo.  As I was cleaning up my studio I came across the kit again and thought, let do this!!  So here are the 4 cards that were in the kit.

  

There is a special going on right now for buy one and the get next half off.  I do not work for Stampin Up or get any profit from this post, just a fun things I found in my stash from a conference from years past.

 https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-us/

The kit made 4 card and had everything in it to make the cards (except I lost the ink) including the envelopes.  Check out my video tutorial on how to make the card and how fun this kit idea is.


Now I have 4 cute thank you cards to have of hand for when I need to send a thank you note!!  How great!!

Supplies
Card Kit - Paper Pumpkin - Stampin Up
Glue - Beacon Adhesives
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...