Friday, February 3, 2017

DIY Hyacinth Foil Flowers **Rinea & Beacon**

I love to make paper flowers, and when I can make them 3 dimensional it is even better!!  I love the beauty of the Rinea foils about how they shimmer, sparkle, and retain the shape you put them in as you roll it.  So I thought what would be a fun flower for spring, a hyacinth!!


The Rinea foil is perfect for this project as the paper holds it shape wonderfully when you roll it.  It also has a this amazing sparkly shimmer because it is foil!!  Here is a video on how to make these fun flowers!


They have flown to a conference and back and have still held their shape wonderfully!


I made these flowers in soft pastels, with one is a deep purple.


The glossy Rinea paper have a color on one side and gold on the back, so it really makes for a beautiful looking flower!

Now go out and make some pretty flowers!!!

Supplies
Foil - Rinea Foil
Pencil
Cutter/Scissors - Fiskars
Stick or Paintbrush
Glue - Beacon Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...